Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program
Northstar Integrated Health
Servicing Lisle, Naperville, Downers Grove
If you have found it impossible to lose weight on your own and keep it off, not found fad diets satisfactory, a medically supervised weight loss program could be your best chance to lose weight and keep the lost weight off. Many of our patients found medically supervised weight loss program and support what it took to finally make the life change necessary to maintain a new slimmer body.
- Initial consultation—first we take a thorough history and perform a physical exam to assess how you are doing and what you require.
- Diet consult—we provide a dietary consultation to assess your dietary intake, as well as key in on some foods that should be avoided for your most success.
- Initial weigh in—No one likes to get on the scale, but we need a starting point and we need to be able to map out how you are doing each week that we visit together.
- Exercise consult —We tailor make a regimen that will work the best for you, so that you will have the most success
- In addition we can sometimes prescribe certain medications that can assist you in losing weight and keeping it off. We also have unique nutritional injections with vitamins, amino acids and other ingredients that can help give you a boost between visits.
- Acupuncture sometimes can be used in conjunction with your plan so that you attain the best results, with not only losing weight, but also keeping it off for good!
- Coaching/ progress check/ recommendations—we meet with our patients weekly initially in order to check how you are doing, measure your progress and also to spot any deficiencies you might be experiencing physically, mentally or emotionally.